Copyright Infringement Notification Tethercars.com respects the intellectual property of others and expects that the users of our services do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible through a website or online service operated by Tethercars.com or one of its subsidiaries, you may notify the site admin, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA).
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.